Information We Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide certain information:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your postal address; and
- product/s that you’re ordering
You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
Who Your Information May Be Shared With:
Information about our customers is important to Sussex Stills. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers – we engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to Sussex Stills, such as delivery companies and accountants. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers – if we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
How Long Will Your Data Be Retained:
Any information you provide to us will be stored securely and password protected. It will be retained as long as is appropriate and necessary, such as:
- the period for which you hold an account; and/or
- transactional information will be retained for a period of 6 years in accordance with the accounting requirements.
Keeping Your Information Secure:
We will use technological and organization measures to keep your information secure.
However, while we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information please contact us using the details below.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
Right to request a copy of your information
You can request a copy of your information, which we hold (this is known as a subject access request). If you would like a copy of some or all of it, please:
- email using the contact details below;
- let us have proof of your identity and address; and
- let us know the information you want a copy of, including any account or reference numbers.
Right to correct any mistakes in your information
You can require us to correct any mistakes in your information, which we hold. If you would like us to do this, please:
- email us using the contact details below;
- let us have enough information to identify you; and
- let us know the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
Right to complain
If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have) you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law I, Nicky Flint, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.